SINGLE-PHASE WELDING TRANSFORMERS
as always, TRE.CI designs and builds its own welding
transformers. NGLE-PHASE WELDING TRANSFORMERS as always,
TRE.CI designs and builds its o
- For alternating current spot welders: single-phase
- For direct current spot welders: triple-phase
transformers with diodes in hexa-phase bridge mounted
on the secondary
- For spot welders with average frequency:
transformers with or without diodes
Only first choice core laminations varnished with low loss
or with oriented grains are used for its fabrication.
For primary winding, double isolated copper thread or metal
straps are used, and during the winding process it is resin-bonded
again, as well.
The secondary winding always in copper ribbon, beginning
with 15 KVA, is always cooled using circulating water.
The finished transformer is impregnated with epoxidated resins
to eliminate cavities and air bubbles.
More controls are handled during its fabrication:
The available strengths are single-phase 2,4,8,13,22,38,45,60,80
KVA and triple-phase 15, 40,70,100,220 KVA.
- Immediately following the primary winding
- Once the transformer has been completed with secondary
winding and core laminator
- Prior to the resin casting
- Installed in the machine